Dispensing Booth And Sampling Booth
Downward Forced air of sampling booth extracts at low level into the booths cleanliness filtration system where contaminated particles recirculated into the booth Air Flow.Ãâ In standard Working condition of Pharmaceutical dispensing booth air pulled through the main chamber to steel exhaust grills used to fasten the HEPA & PRE-filters fitted in the rear side of the booths, It suppresses airborne dust particles away from the uses breathing area.
- Customized design
- A unique designed air duct effectively controls the noise.
- Smooth transitions of the wall and ground can eliminate the blind angle.
- The differential pressure gauge is equipped to real-time monitor the filters.
- Intelligent control mode and alarm system ensure the reliability of running.
- An automatic changeable frequency system monitors the air velocity to ensure its stability in the work area.
- Uniform flow design of the main working area
- Sampling booth has primary filters, medium efficiency filters, and HEPA filters
- HEPA Filter (0.3 microns)
- Fine Filter (5 microns)
- Pre-Filter (10 microns)
- more than 99.97% at 0.3 micron
- Motor Blower Assembly
- U.V. Light
- Fluorescent Lamp
- Operating Switch
- Static Pressure Manometer
- SS 304/316/316L construction
- Ultra-quiet noise level of not more than 65 dBA
- Durable and easy to clean stainless steel body
- Glare-free fluorescent light
- PVC Flexible Curtains on all three sides
90 Â± 20 Cfm (Average)
Main Filters: HEPA Filter
Washable non-woven polyester fibers.
Main Filters: 99.97 at 0.3 micron
Arrestance 91%, at 10 microns
< 65 dBA
Hepa Filter Brand
220V Single Phase, 50 Hz.
WORKING SIZES, W X D X H:
2X 2 X 6,
3 X 2X 6
3X 3X 6
4X 2 X 6
4X 3X 6
4 X 4 X 6
6 X 2 X 6
6 X 4 X 6
6 X 6 X 6 OR ANY SPECIAL SIZE